Subscribe ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1
Our data revealed that the average number one ranking page takes around 3 years, while only 5.7% of all studied pages ranked in the top 10 search results within 1 year for at least 1 keyword.
But here’s the thing:
the duration to rank on Google page one depends on numerous factors and can’t be generalized.
In this video, you’ll learn:
1. How long it takes to rank in Google (and what it means for you as a blogger or website owner).
2. The main factors that helped accelerate pages to faster Google rankings.
3. A dead simple SEO strategy to rank your pages faster (even if your website is brand new).
4. How to find low-competition topics to write about.
5. 3 easy link building strategies you can rinse and repeat.
6. How to eventually start competing for high search volume and more competitive head terms.
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Ahrefs ► https://ahrefs.com/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1